We will try again today to help you to resolve the small complications related to your car. We have recently discovered how to unblock a fuel door, or a tank cap, today we will focus on an annoying problem that can be dangerous in bad weather conditions, being a victim of wiper stuck on Mitsubishi L200 . And to correct this, we will first try to understand why the wipers on your Mitsubishi L200 remain stuck and, secondly, how to unblock them.
Why does the wiper of my Mitsubishi L200 stay stuck?
So we will begin our article with the reasons of the stuck wipers of your Mitsubishi L200 . To begin with we will focus on the front wipers and in a second time on the rear wiper.
Why are the front wipers on my Mitsubishi L200 stuck in up or down position?
We will move through one at a time the different complications that can trigger the front wipers of your Mitsubishi L200 to get stuck :
- One of the most general motives of front wipers getting stuck on your Mitsubishi L200 is related to the engine unit that drives them, in fact, these engines can, over time, lose power, and sooner or later need to be changed. You should notice before the total blockage of your windshield wipers that they work much slower.
- Less general, but it can still happen, is that your front wiper blades are blocked as a result of an object that prevents the blades from functioning, examine up to the axis of the blades.
- If it is a lack of lubrication, you will locate that your front wipers are going slower, check fairly quickly the trigger of the trouble or else the engines will be forced and damaged.
- It is possible that the front wipers of your Mitsubishi L200 may not work as a result of a faulty comodo. To test this, you need to disconnect the output wires and connect them together, if the wipers are functioning, the comodo is to blame for the problem.
- Finally, last opportunity, the front wipers of your Mitsubishi L200 are blocked as a result of a power failure, so you will have to check two parts, the relay and the fuse.
Why is the rear window wiper on my Mitsubishi L200 stuck?
Concerning the stuck rear window wiper of your Mitsubishi L200 , the origins of your problems are more or less the same. Nevertheless there is just one wiper blade at the rear of your car, there are still some dedicated parts that can trigger complications just on the rear windshield of your Mitsubishi L200. So, remember to execute similar checks as discovered in the previous component of this article.
What can I do to unlock the wiper on my Mitsubishi L200?
Finally, for this second section, we will see what solutions are available to you to make sure that the wipers on your Mitsubishi L200 are unlocked and that they work properly again.
How to unlock the wipers of my Mitsubishi L200?
If it is for the front windshield wipers or the rear windshield wiper, the solutions will be similar and we will highlight them one by one in this component, it is up to you to adapt them to the component that concerns you. If you have other blocking complications such as a fuel door stuck on Mitsubishi L200, do not think twice to consult our article on this problem.
- In such a case, you will have to locate the engine unit, then disconnect the power cables of this one (be cautious there must be several of them related to the different speeds of sweeping), then remove the brushes and the linkage. Finally, you will have to unscrew these anchoring points which are generally fixed on silentblocks and reassemble a new wiper motor on your Mitsubishi L200
- In this scenario, it will be quite simple but expensive to replace your commodo, the component generally costs around 200€, once tested you will have the ability to disassemble your commodo by removing the cover from the back of the steering wheel then disconnecting it and removing it with the fixing screws, you will just have to reassemble the new one.
- Mitsubishi L200 wiper blocked because of a power failure: In this last scenario, you will have to locate the origin of the failure (fuse or relay) and replace the faulty component
To find more tips on the Mitsubishi L200, take a look at the Mitsubishi L200 category.