We will try again in this article to help you to fix the small problems associated with your car. We have recently seen how to unblock a fuel door, or a tank cap, in this article we will look into an irritating problem that can be dangerous in bad weather conditions, being a victim of wiper stuck on Mini Mini 3 . And to correct this, we will first try to figure out why the wipers on your Mini Mini 3 remain stuck and, secondly, how to unblock them.
Why does the wiper of my Mini Mini 3 stay stuck?
So we will begin our content with the explanations of the stuck wipers of your Mini Mini 3 . First of all we will look into the front wipers and in a second time on the rear wiper.
Why are the front wipers on my Mini Mini 3 stuck in up or down position?
We will go through one at a time the different problems that can trigger the front wipers of your Mini Mini 3 to get stuck :
- One of the most common motives of front wipers getting stuck on your Mini Mini 3 is associated with the engine that drives them, in fact, these engines can, with time, lose power, and sooner or later need to be changed. You should find out before the total blockage of your windshield wipers that they work much slower.
- Less common, but it can still happen, is that your front wiper blades are blocked as a result of an object that prevents the blades from working, take a look up to the axis of the blades.
- If it is a lack of lubrication, you will find that your front wipers are going slower, check fairly quickly the trigger of the problems or else the engines will be forced and damaged.
- It is possible that the front wipers of your Mini Mini 3 may not operate as a result of a faulty comodo. To test this, you need to disconnect the output wires and connect them together, if the wipers are working, the comodo is responsible for the problem.
- Finally, last opportunity, the front wipers of your Mini Mini 3 are blocked as a result of a power failure, so you will have to check two auto parts, the relay and the fuse.
Why is the rear window wiper on my Mini Mini 3 stuck?
Concerning the stuck rear window wiper of your Mini Mini 3 , the roots of your problems are more or less the same. Although there is only one wiper blade at the rear of your car, there are still some dedicated auto parts that can trigger problems only on the rear windshield of your Mini Mini 3. So, make sure to carry out the same checks as seen in the previous component of this content.
What can I do to unlock the wiper on my Mini Mini 3?
At last, for this second part, we will see what solutions are available to you to make sure that the wipers on your Mini Mini 3 are unlocked and that they operate effectively again.
How to unlock the wipers of my Mini Mini 3?
If it is for the front windshield wipers or the rear windshield wiper, the solutions will be the same and we will highlight them one after the other in this component, it is up to you to adapt them to the component that concerns you. If you have other blocking problems such as a fuel door stuck on Mini Mini 3, do not think twice to consult our article on this problem.
- In this case, you will have to find the engine, then disconnect the power cables of this one (take care there must be several of them associated with the different speeds of sweeping), then take out the brushes and the linkage. At last, you will have to unscrew these anchoring points which are generally fixed on silentblocks and reassemble a new wiper motor on your Mini Mini 3
- In this situation, it will be quite basic but expensive to change your commodo, the component generally costs around 200€, once tested you will have the ability to disassemble your commodo by removing the cover from the back of the steering wheel then disconnecting it and removing it with the fixing screws, you will just have to reassemble the new one.
- Mini Mini 3 wiper blocked caused by a power failure: In this last situation, you will have to find the source of the failure (fuse or relay) and replace the faulty component
If you need more guides on the Mini Mini 3, go to our Mini Mini 3 category.