We will try again today to help you to resolve the small complications associated with your motor vehicle. We have recently discovered how to unblock a fuel door, or a tank cap, today we will focus on an irritating problem that can be dangerous in bad weather conditions, being a victim of wiper stuck on Mazda 5 . And to answer this, we will first try to understand why the wipers on your Mazda 5 remain stuck and, secondly, how to unblock them.
Why does the wiper of my Mazda 5 stay stuck?
So we will begin our content page with the explanations of the stuck wipers of your Mazda 5 . To begin with we will focus on the front wipers and in a second time on the rear wiper.
Why are the front wipers on my Mazda 5 stuck in up or down position?
We will go through one at a time the different complications that can bring about the front wipers of your Mazda 5 to get stuck :
- One of the most general causes of front wipers getting stuck on your Mazda 5 is associated with the engine unit that drives them, in fact, these engines can, with time, lose power, and sooner or later need to be changed. You should find out before the total blockage of your windshield wipers that they work much slower.
- Less general, but it can still happen, is that your front wiper blades are blocked as a result of an object that prevents the blades from functioning, have a look up to the axis of the blades.
- If it is a lack of lubrication, you will locate that your front wipers are going slower, verify quickly the trigger of the trouble or else the engines will be forced and damaged.
- It is possible that the front wipers of your Mazda 5 may not work as a result of a defective comodo. To evaluate this, you need to disconnect the output wires and connect them together, if the wipers are functioning, the comodo is to blame for the problem.
- Finally, last possibility, the front wipers of your Mazda 5 are blocked as a result of a power failure, so you will have to verify two parts, the relay and the fuse.
Why is the rear window wiper on my Mazda 5 stuck?
Concerning the stuck rear window wiper of your Mazda 5 , the roots of your complications are more or less the same. Although there is only one wiper blade at the rear of your motor vehicle, there are still some dedicated parts that can bring about complications only on the rear windshield of your Mazda 5. So, make sure to carry out similar checks as discovered in the previous part of this content page.
What can I do to unlock the wiper on my Mazda 5?
At last, for this second section, we will see what solutions are available to you to be sure that the wipers on your Mazda 5 are unlocked and that they work properly again.
How to unlock the wipers of my Mazda 5?
Whether it is for the front windshield wipers or the rear windshield wiper, the solutions will be similar and we will detail them one by one in this part, it is up to you to adapt them to the part that concerns you. If you have other blocking complications such as a fuel door stuck on Mazda 5, do not think twice to consult our article on this problem.
- In such a case, you will have to identify the engine unit, then disconnect the power cables of this one (be cautious there must be several of them associated with the different speeds of sweeping), then remove the brushes and the linkage. At last, you will have to unscrew these anchoring points which are generally fixed on silentblocks and reassemble a new wiper motor on your Mazda 5
- In this scenario, it will be quite basic but expensive to replace your commodo, the part generally costs around 200€, once tested you will have the ability to disassemble your commodo by removing the cover from the back of the steering wheel then disconnecting it and removing it with the fixing screws, you will just have to reassemble the new one.
- Mazda 5 wiper blocked caused by a power failure: In this last scenario, you will have to identify the source of the failure (fuse or relay) and replace the defective part
Whenever you have any further questions about the Mazda 5, do not hesitate to consult our Mazda 5 category.