We will try again today to help you to resolve the small problems associated with your car. We have recently discovered how to unblock a fuel door, or a tank cap, today we will concentrate on an annoying issue that can be dangerous in bad weather conditions, being a victim of wiper stuck on honda jazz . And to remedy this, we will first try to discover why the wipers on your honda jazz remain stuck and, secondly, how to unblock them.
Why does the wiper of my honda jazz stay stuck?
So we will begin our article with the reasons of the stuck wipers of your honda jazz . To begin with we will concentrate on the front wipers and in a second time on the rear wiper.
Why are the front wipers on my honda jazz stuck in up or down position?
We will move through one by one the different problems that can cause the front wipers of your honda jazz to get stuck :
- One of the most common causes of front wipers getting stuck on your honda jazz is associated with the engine that drives them, in fact, these engines can, with time, lose power, and ultimately need to be changed. You should notice before the total blockage of your windshield wipers that they work much slower.
- Less common, but it can still happen, is that your front wiper blades are blocked due to an object that prevents the blades from working, have a look up to the axis of the blades.
- If it is a lack of lubrication, you will discover that your front wipers are going slower, verify fairly quickly the cause of the problems or else the engines will be forced and damaged.
- It is possible that the front wipers of your honda jazz may not operate due to a defective comodo. To check this, you need to disconnect the output wires and connect them together, if the wipers are working, the comodo is to blame for the problem.
- Finally, last opportunity, the front wipers of your honda jazz are blocked due to a power failure, so you will have to verify two auto parts, the relay and the fuse.
Why is the rear window wiper on my honda jazz stuck?
Concerning the stuck rear window wiper of your honda jazz , the roots of your complications are more or less the same. Although there is only one wiper blade at the rear of your car, there are still some dedicated auto parts that can cause problems only on the rear windshield of your honda jazz. So, make sure you perform similar investigations as discovered in the previous component of this article.
What can I do to unlock the wiper on my honda jazz?
Finally, for this second part, we will see what solutions are available to you to ensure that the wipers on your honda jazz are unlocked and that they operate properly again.
How to unlock the wipers of my honda jazz?
If it is for the front windshield wipers or the rear windshield wiper, the solutions will be similar and we will detail them one after the other in this component, it is up to you to adapt them to the component that concerns you. If you have other blocking problems such as a fuel door stuck on honda jazz, do not think twice to consult our article on this issue.
- In such a case, you will have to find the engine, then disconnect the power cables of this one (be careful there must be several of them associated with the different speeds of sweeping), then take out the brushes and the linkage. Finally, you will have to unscrew these anchoring points which are generally fixed on silentblocks and reassemble a new wiper motor on your honda jazz
- In this situation, it will be quite very easy but expensive to change your commodo, the component generally costs around 200€, once tested you will be able to disassemble your commodo by removing the cover from the back of the steering wheel then disconnecting it and removing it with the fixing screws, you will just have to reassemble the new one.
- honda jazz wiper blocked caused by a power failure: In this last situation, you will have to find the origin of the failure (fuse or relay) and replace the defective component
In the event that you have any further questions about the honda jazz, do not hesitate to consult our honda jazz category.