We will try again today to help you to resolve the small problems related to your car. We have not too long ago seen how to unblock a fuel door, or a tank cap, today we will focus on an irritating problem that can be dangerous in bad weather conditions, being a victim of wiper stuck on Ford Focus C-max . And to remedy this, we will first try to figure out why the wipers on your Ford Focus C-max remain stuck and, secondly, how to unblock them.
Why does the wiper of my Ford Focus C-max stay stuck?
So we will start our content page with the explanations of the stuck wipers of your Ford Focus C-max . To begin with we will focus on the front wipers and in a second time on the rear wiper.
Why are the front wipers on my Ford Focus C-max stuck in up or down position?
We will go through one after the other the different problems that can bring about the front wipers of your Ford Focus C-max to get stuck :
- One of the most general motives of front wipers getting stuck on your Ford Focus C-max is related to the engine that drives them, in fact, these engines can, with time, lose power, and ultimately need to be changed. You should notice before the total blockage of your windshield wipers that they work much slower.
- Less general, but it can still happen, is that your front wiper blades are blocked due to an object that prevents the blades from working, take a look up to the axis of the blades.
- If it is a lack of lubrication, you will discover that your front wipers are going slower, verify fairly quickly the cause of the trouble or else the engines will be forced and damaged.
- It is possible that the front wipers of your Ford Focus C-max may not operate due to a faulty comodo. To test this, you need to disconnect the output wires and connect them together, if the wipers are working, the comodo is to blame for the problem.
- Finally, last possibility, the front wipers of your Ford Focus C-max are blocked due to a power failure, so you will have to verify two auto parts, the relay and the fuse.
Why is the rear window wiper on my Ford Focus C-max stuck?
Concerning the stuck rear window wiper of your Ford Focus C-max , the roots of your complications are more or less the same. Nevertheless there is just one wiper blade at the rear of your car, there are still some dedicated auto parts that can bring about problems just on the rear windshield of your Ford Focus C-max. So, make sure you execute similar investigations as seen in the previous component of this content page.
What can I do to unlock the wiper on my Ford Focus C-max?
Finally, to do this second part, we will see what solutions are available to you to make certain that the wipers on your Ford Focus C-max are unlocked and that they operate properly again.
How to unlock the wipers of my Ford Focus C-max?
If it is for the front windshield wipers or the rear windshield wiper, the solutions will be similar and we will outline them one by one in this component, it is up to you to adapt them to the component that concerns you. If you have other blocking problems such as a fuel door stuck on Ford Focus C-max, do not think twice to consult our article on this problem.
- In this case, you will have to find the engine, then disconnect the power cables of this one (be careful there must be several of them related to the different speeds of sweeping), then take out the brushes and the linkage. Finally, you will have to unscrew these anchoring points which are generally fixed on silentblocks and reassemble a new wiper motor on your Ford Focus C-max
- In this situation, it will be quite very easy but expensive to change your commodo, the component generally costs around 200€, once tested you will have the ability to disassemble your commodo by removing the cover from the back of the steering wheel then disconnecting it and removing it with the fixing screws, you will just have to reassemble the new one.
- Ford Focus C-max wiper blocked because of a power failure: In this last situation, you will have to find the origin of the failure (fuse or relay) and replace the faulty component
If you want more tutorials on the Ford Focus C-max, go to our Ford Focus C-max category.