We will try again today to help you to resolve the small problems related to your car. We have not too long ago seen how to unblock a fuel door, or a tank cap, today we will concentrate on an irritating problem that can be dangerous in bad climate conditions, being a victim of wiper stuck on Fiat Doblo 2 . And to answer this, we will first try to understand why the wipers on your Fiat Doblo 2 remain stuck and, secondly, how to unblock them.
Why does the wiper of my Fiat Doblo 2 stay stuck?
So we will begin our content page with the explanations of the stuck wipers of your Fiat Doblo 2 . First of all we will concentrate on the front wipers and in a second time on the rear wiper.
Why are the front wipers on my Fiat Doblo 2 stuck in up or down position?
We will move through one after the other the different problems that can trigger the front wipers of your Fiat Doblo 2 to get stuck :
- One of the most common motives of front wipers getting stuck on your Fiat Doblo 2 is related to the engine unit that drives them, in reality, these engines can, over time, lose power, and ultimately need to be changed. You should find out before the total blockage of your windshield wipers that they work much slower.
- Less common, but it can still happen, is that your front wiper blades are blocked due to an object that prevents the blades from functioning, examine up to the axis of the blades.
- If it is a lack of lubrication, you will find that your front wipers are going slower, check quickly the trigger of the trouble or else the engines will be forced and damaged.
- It is possible that the front wipers of your Fiat Doblo 2 may not operate due to a faulty comodo. To check this, you need to disconnect the output wires and connect them together, if the wipers are functioning, the comodo is responsible for the problem.
- Finally, last possibility, the front wipers of your Fiat Doblo 2 are blocked due to a power failure, so you will have to check two auto parts, the relay and the fuse.
Why is the rear window wiper on my Fiat Doblo 2 stuck?
Concerning the stuck rear window wiper of your Fiat Doblo 2 , the origins of your problems are more or less the same. Although there is only one wiper blade at the rear of your car, there are still some dedicated auto parts that can trigger problems only on the rear windshield of your Fiat Doblo 2. So, remember to execute similar inspections as seen in the previous part of this content page.
What can I do to unlock the wiper on my Fiat Doblo 2?
Finally, for this second part, we will see what solutions are available to you to make sure that the wipers on your Fiat Doblo 2 are unlocked and that they operate properly again.
How to unlock the wipers of my Fiat Doblo 2?
Whether it is for the front windshield wipers or the rear windshield wiper, the solutions will be similar and we will outline them one after the other in this part, it is up to you to adapt them to the part that concerns you. If you have other blocking problems such as a fuel door stuck on Fiat Doblo 2, do not hesitate to seek advice from our article on this problem.
- In this case, you will have to identify the engine unit, then disconnect the power cables of this one (take care there must be several of them related to the different speeds of sweeping), then remove the brushes and the linkage. Finally, you will have to unscrew these anchoring points which are generally fixed on silentblocks and reassemble a new wiper motor on your Fiat Doblo 2
- In this situation, it will be quite simple but expensive to replace your commodo, the part generally costs around 200€, once tested you will be able to disassemble your commodo by removing the cover from the back of the steering wheel then disconnecting it and removing it with the fixing screws, you will just have to reassemble the new one.
- Fiat Doblo 2 wiper blocked caused by a power failure: In this last situation, you will have to identify the origin of the failure (fuse or relay) and replace the faulty part
To discover more tips on the Fiat Doblo 2, take a look at the Fiat Doblo 2 category.