Modern vehicles are more and more equipped with technology and although this brings us comfort, we unfortunately as well undergo the disadvantages. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Toyota Corolla Verso, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and specifically to find the car radio fuse on your Toyota Corolla Verso. To get this done, first, we will see in which situations it might be important to replace the car radio fuse of your Toyota Corolla Verso, then where is the car radio fuse of your Toyota Corolla Verso .
Why replace the car radio fuse on Toyota Corolla Verso?
So let’s start our article on the location of the car radio fuse of your Toyota Corolla Verso by the benefit of changing it. You might feel like your fuse is blown but you’re not sure. It is necessary to know that a fuse functions as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Toyota Corolla Verso . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and validate that the filament is still intact. Generally, you will want to replace the fuse of the car radio of a Toyota Corolla Verso when it will no longer work for no apparent reason . If your battery is working properly, it might be the fuse that is producing your problem.
Where is the head unit fuse on Toyota Corolla Verso?
We will now search for the fuse in the head unit of your Toyota Corolla Verso . The fuse is generally a 15 amp fuse, blue in color. Nevertheless, according to the kind of car radio you have it can be in two different places. It is often connected to the 12-volt sockets on your centre console. We will see the two places where the fuse of the car radio of your Toyota Corolla Verso can be found.
Setting the fuse of the original car radio to Toyota Corolla Verso
If you still have the original head unit on your Toyota Corolla Verso, your fuse should be in the interior fuse box of your car . It should be behind a plastic cover near your driver’s seat. Please seek advice from your car manual if you can’t find it. Here are the steps to stick to for the rest of the process:
- Go through the manual on the fuse box cover to find the fuse of the car radio of your Toyota Corolla Verso , it should be noted as “radio” or “sound system”
- Take out the car radio fuse carefully and check its status.
- If it is defective, replace it with a new fuse , in any other case take your car to your auto technician so that he can have a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you replace the car radio fuse, reassemble and test your car radio.
Fuse replacement on a head unit of a different produce on Toyota Corolla Verso
At last, we’ll see the case of a car radio bought in the shops, and how to find the fuse of the car radio on Toyota Corolla Verso in this scenario . Here are the different steps you have to stick to to access this fuse:
- Take out the car radio from your Toyota Corolla Verso , generally you’ll have to use a punch to unlock the brackets on all four corners of the radio.
- At the rear of the car radio of your Toyota Corolla Verso, you should see on the power supply wires a single black fuse box, open it, it is in it that you will find the fuse of the car radio of your Toyota Corolla Verso
- It’s a clear glass fuse, so now you’ll have the ability to replace the fuse on your Toyota Corolla Verso
You now know how to find your car radio fuse , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Toyota Corolla Verso, or the horn fuse, don’t hesitate to seek advice from our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If perhaps you have any additional questions about the Toyota Corolla Verso, do not hesitate to consult our Toyota Corolla Verso category.