Modern cars are more and more equipped with technology and although this brings us comfort, we unfortunately also undergo the disadvantages. Most of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our honda jazz, let alone going near the fuses on it. On this page, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and especially to find the car radio fuse on your honda jazz. To achieve this, first, we will discover in which situations it might be important to change the car radio fuse of your honda jazz, then where is the car radio fuse of your honda jazz .
Why change the car radio fuse on honda jazz?
So let’s start our article on the location of the car radio fuse of your honda jazz by the benefit of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you’re not sure. It is essential to know that a fuse works as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your honda jazz . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and confirm that the filament is still intact. Generally speaking, you will want to change the fuse of the car radio of a honda jazz when it will no longer work for no apparent reason . If your battery is working properly, it might be the fuse that is producing your problem.
Where is the head unit fuse on honda jazz?
We will now search for the fuse in the head unit of your honda jazz . The fuse is generally a 15 amp fuse, blue in color. Nevertheless, according to the type of car radio you have it can be in two different locations. It is often connected to the 12-volt sockets on your centre console. We will discover the two places where the fuse of the car radio of your honda jazz can be located.
Setting the fuse of the original car radio to honda jazz
If you still have the original head unit on your honda jazz, your fuse should be in the interior fuse box of your car . It should be behind a plastic cover near your driver’s seat. Please consult your car manual if you can’t discover it. Here are the steps to stick to for the rest of the process:
- Go through the manual on the fuse box cover to discover the fuse of the car radio of your honda jazz , it should be noted as “radio” or “sound system”
- Remove the car radio fuse carefully and verify its status.
- If it is faulty, change it with a new fuse , otherwise take your car to your auto mechanic so that he can have a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you change the car radio fuse, reassemble and test your car radio.
Fuse replacement on a head unit of a different make on honda jazz
Finally, we’ll discover the case of a car radio bought in the shops, and how to discover the fuse of the car radio on honda jazz in this situation . Here are the different steps you have to stick to to access this fuse:
- Remove the car radio from your honda jazz , usually you’ll have to use a punch to unlock the brackets on all four corners of the radio.
- Behind the car radio of your honda jazz, you should see on the power supply wires a single black fuse box, open it, it is in it that you will discover the fuse of the car radio of your honda jazz
- It’s a clear glass fuse, so now you’ll have the ability to change the fuse on your honda jazz
You now know how to discover your car radio fuse , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on honda jazz, or the horn fuse, don’t hesitate to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
If perhaps you have any further questions about the honda jazz, do not hesitate to consult our honda jazz category.