Modern cars are more and more built with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we unfortunately also go through the cons. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Volkswagen Touran 3, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will undoubtedly impact the comfort of your car. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and specifically to find the turn signal fuse on your Volkswagen Touran 3. To achieve this, first, we will discover in which scenarios it may be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Volkswagen Touran 3, then where is the turn signal fuse on Volkswagen Touran 3 .
Why replace blinker fuses on Volkswagen Touran 3?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Volkswagen Touran 3 by the benefit of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Obviously, if your turn signal does not work on Volkswagen Touran 3 anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should know that a fuse acts as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Volkswagen Touran 3 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specified tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual verify. In general, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Volkswagen Touran 3 when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Volkswagen Touran 3?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Volkswagen Touran 3 is. The turn indicators are connected to several electronic elements and there may be several fuses connected to it on your motor vehicle depending on the year and options it has. Nevertheless, furthermore to the fuses, there is also a relay that controls the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you find the fuse and turn signal relay on your Volkswagen Touran 3 .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Volkswagen Touran 3
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Volkswagen Touran 3’s turn signs. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact position thanks to the manual of your Volkswagen Touran 3.
- Read the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the turn signal fuse(s) of your Volkswagen Touran 3 , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, replace it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your technician so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Volkswagen Touran 3
Finally, we will now discover how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Volkswagen Touran 3, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Volkswagen Touran 3, or the horn fuse, do not hesitate to seek advice from our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you wish more guides on the Volkswagen Touran 3, go to our Volkswagen Touran 3 category.