Modern cars are more and more furnished with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we sadly also go through the cons. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Volkswagen Atlas, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will undoubtedly impact the comfort of your car. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and especially to discover the turn signal fuse on your Volkswagen Atlas. To get this done, first, we will see in which scenarios it may be relevant to change the turn indicator fuse on your Volkswagen Atlas, then where is the turn signal fuse on Volkswagen Atlas .
Why change blinker fuses on Volkswagen Atlas?
So let’s start our content page on the location of theblinker fuse of your Volkswagen Atlas by the interest of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In fact, if your turn signal does not work on Volkswagen Atlas anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should note that a fuse acts as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Volkswagen Atlas . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specified tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a simple visual check. Generally speaking, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Volkswagen Atlas when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent cause .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Volkswagen Atlas?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Volkswagen Atlas is. The turn indicators are linked to some electronic components and there may be some fuses linked to it on your motor vehicle based on the year and options it has. On the other hand, furthermore to the fuses, there is also a relay that manages the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one at a time help you discover the fuse and turn signal relay on your Volkswagen Atlas .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Volkswagen Atlas
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Volkswagen Atlas’s turn signals. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact position thanks to the manual of your Volkswagen Atlas.
- Browse the manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the turn signal fuse(s) of your Volkswagen Atlas , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) attentively with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them fails, replace it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your car to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Volkswagen Atlas
Finally, we will now see how to check the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To get this done, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Volkswagen Atlas, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Volkswagen Atlas, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our articles dedicated to these fuses.
In the event that you have any further questions about the Volkswagen Atlas, do not hesitate to consult our Volkswagen Atlas category.