Modern vehicles are more and more built with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we regrettably as well suffer the drawbacks. Most of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Renault Kangoo, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will inevitably impact the comfort of your car. In this article, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and specifically to locate the turn signal fuse on your Renault Kangoo. To do this, first, we will see in which circumstances it may be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Renault Kangoo, then where is the turn signal fuse on Renault Kangoo .
Why replace blinker fuses on Renault Kangoo?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Renault Kangoo by the interest of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Obviously, if your turn signal does not work on Renault Kangoo anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should know that a fuse acts as a safety unit to prevent overvoltage on your Renault Kangoo . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual check. In general, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Renault Kangoo when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Renault Kangoo?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Renault Kangoo is. The turn indicators are linked to some electronic elements and there may be some fuses linked to it on your motor vehicle depending on the year and options it has. On the other hand, furthermore to the fuses, there is as well a relay that manages the correct operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you locate the fuse and turn signal relay on your Renault Kangoo .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Renault Kangoo
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Renault Kangoo’s turn signals. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact position thanks to the manual of your Renault Kangoo.
- Read the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the turn signal fuse(s) of your Renault Kangoo , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Remove the turn signal fuse(s) cautiously with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, replace it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your car to your technician so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Renault Kangoo
Finally, we will now see how to check the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To do this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Renault Kangoo, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Renault Kangoo, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
Whenever you have any additional questions about the Renault Kangoo, do not hesitate to consult our Renault Kangoo category.