Modern cars are more and more built with technology and although this brings us comfort, we however as well go through the down sides. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Peugeot 806, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will obviously effect the comfort of your car. In this article, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and especially to discover the turn signal fuse on your Peugeot 806. To achieve this, first, we will find out in which situations it may be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Peugeot 806, then where is the turn signal fuse on Peugeot 806 .
Why replace blinker fuses on Peugeot 806?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Peugeot 806 by the benefit of changing it. You may feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In actual fact, if your turn signal does not work on Peugeot 806 anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should note that a fuse acts as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Peugeot 806 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual check. Generally speaking, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Peugeot 806 when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Peugeot 806?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Peugeot 806 is. The turn indicators are connected to some electronic elements and there may be some fuses connected to it on your car based on the year and options it has. On the other hand, in addition to the fuses, there is as well a relay that manages the resolve operation of your air conditioning. We will one after the other help you discover the fuse and turn signal relay on your Peugeot 806 .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Peugeot 806
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Peugeot 806’s turn signs. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, please be aware that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact location thanks to the manual of your Peugeot 806.
- Browse the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the turn signal fuse(s) of your Peugeot 806 , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Remove the turn signal fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them fails, replace it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your car to your mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Peugeot 806
Finally, we will now find out how to check the status of the blinker relay in your car. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Peugeot 806, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is usually the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Peugeot 806, or the horn fuse, do not hesitate to seek advice from our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
In the event that you have any additional questions about the Peugeot 806, do not hesitate to consult our Peugeot 806 category.