Modern vehicles are more and more built with technology and although this brings us comfort, we however as well undergo the cons. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Versa, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will inevitably effect the comfort of your vehicle. In this post, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and especially to locate the turn signal fuse on your Nissan Versa. To achieve this, first, we will find out in which situations it might be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Nissan Versa, then where is the turn signal fuse on Nissan Versa .
Why replace blinker fuses on Nissan Versa?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Nissan Versa by the interest of changing it. You may feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Indeed, if your turn signal does not work on Nissan Versa anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should know that a fuse acts as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan Versa . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a simple visual check. In general, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Nissan Versa when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Nissan Versa?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Nissan Versa is. The turn indicators are connected to several electronic elements and there might be several fuses connected to it on your motor vehicle depending on the year and options it has. On the other hand, furthermore to the fuses, there is as well a relay that controls the resolve operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you locate the fuse and turn signal relay on your Nissan Versa .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Nissan Versa
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Nissan Versa’s turn signals. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the manual of your Nissan Versa.
- Go through the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the turn signal fuse(s) of your Nissan Versa , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Remove the turn signal fuse(s) attentively with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, replace it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your vehicle to your auto technician so that he can take a closer look at the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Nissan Versa
Finally, we will now find out how to check the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Nissan Versa, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Versa, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
To get more tips on the Nissan Versa, take a look at the Nissan Versa category.