Modern cars are more and more built with technology and although this brings us comfort, we regrettably as well suffer the drawbacks. Most of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Rogue, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will unavoidably effect the comfort of your car. In this post, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to find the turn signal fuse on your Nissan Rogue. To do this, first, we will see in which scenarios it may be relevant to change the turn indicator fuse on your Nissan Rogue, then where is the turn signal fuse on Nissan Rogue .
Why change blinker fuses on Nissan Rogue?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Nissan Rogue by the benefit of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In actual fact, if your turn signal does not work on Nissan Rogue anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should know that a fuse acts as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan Rogue . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specified tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a simple visual check. Generally speaking, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Nissan Rogue when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent cause .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Nissan Rogue?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Nissan Rogue is. The turn indicators are related to several electronic elements and there may be several fuses related to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. On the other hand, furthermore to the fuses, there is as well a relay that controls the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you find the fuse and turn signal relay on your Nissan Rogue .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Nissan Rogue
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Nissan Rogue’s turn signals. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact position thanks to the manual of your Nissan Rogue.
- Go through the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the turn signal fuse(s) of your Nissan Rogue , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, change it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Nissan Rogue
Finally, we will now see how to check the status of the blinker relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Nissan Rogue, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is in most cases the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Rogue, or the horn fuse, do not hesitate to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you need more tutorials on the Nissan Rogue, go to our Nissan Rogue category.