Modern vehicles are more and more furnished with technology and although this brings us comfort, we regrettably as well suffer the cons. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan NV200, let alone going near the fuses on it. Unfortunately, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will obviously affect the comfort of your car. In this post, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and especially to locate the turn signal fuse on your Nissan NV200. To achieve this, first, we will find out in which situations it may be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Nissan NV200, then where is the turn signal fuse on Nissan NV200 .
Why replace blinker fuses on Nissan NV200?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Nissan NV200 by the interest of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In actual fact, if your turn signal does not work on Nissan NV200 anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should consider that a fuse acts as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan NV200 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a simple visual verify. In general, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Nissan NV200 when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent cause .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Nissan NV200?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Nissan NV200 is. The turn indicators are connected to several electronic elements and there may be several fuses connected to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. On the other hand, furthermore to the fuses, there is as well a relay that controls the correct operation of your air conditioning. We will one at a time help you locate the fuse and turn signal relay on your Nissan NV200 .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Nissan NV200
We will first look into the internal fuses of your Nissan NV200’s turn signs. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact position thanks to the manual of your Nissan NV200.
- Go through the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the turn signal fuse(s) of your Nissan NV200 , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Remove the turn signal fuse(s) attentively with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If one of them fails, replace it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your car to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Nissan NV200
Finally, we will now find out how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your car. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Nissan NV200, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan NV200, or the horn fuse, do not hesitate to seek advice from our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If you wish more tutorials on the Nissan NV200, go to our Nissan NV200 category.