Modern vehicles are more and more built with technology and although this brings us comfort, we unfortunately also undergo the disadvantages. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Mini Mini, let alone going near the fuses on it. Unfortunately, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will unavoidably impact the comfort of your car. In this post, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to find the turn signal fuse on your Mini Mini. To do this, first, we will see in which circumstances it may be relevant to change the turn indicator fuse on your Mini Mini, then where is the turn signal fuse on Mini Mini .
Why change blinker fuses on Mini Mini?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Mini Mini by the benefit of changing it. You may feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Obviously, if your turn signal does not work on Mini Mini anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should note that a fuse acts as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Mini Mini . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specified tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a simple visual verify. Generally speaking, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Mini Mini when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Mini Mini?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Mini Mini is. The turn indicators are connected to several electronic elements and there may be several fuses connected to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. Nevertheless, in addition to the fuses, there is also a relay that controls the resolve operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you find the fuse and turn signal relay on your Mini Mini .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Mini Mini
We will first look into the internal fuses of your Mini Mini’s turn signs. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact location thanks to the manual of your Mini Mini.
- Read the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the turn signal fuse(s) of your Mini Mini , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) attentively with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them fails, replace it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Mini Mini
Finally, we will now see how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Mini Mini, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is in most cases the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Mini Mini, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you have any further questions about the Mini Mini, do not hesitate to consult our Mini Mini category.