Modern vehicles are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we unfortunately also undergo the cons. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Mercedes C class, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will undoubtedly impact the comfort of your vehicle. In this article, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to discover the turn signal fuse on your Mercedes C class. To do this, first, we will discover in which circumstances it may be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Mercedes C class, then where is the turn signal fuse on Mercedes C class .
Why replace blinker fuses on Mercedes C class?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Mercedes C class by the interest of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In fact, if your turn signal does not work on Mercedes C class anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should consider that a fuse acts as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Mercedes C class . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual verify. Generally, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Mercedes C class when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent explanation .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Mercedes C class?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Mercedes C class is. The turn indicators are linked to several electronic components and there may be several fuses linked to it on your motor vehicle based on the year and options it has. Nevertheless, furthermore to the fuses, there is also a relay that handles the resolve operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you discover the fuse and turn signal relay on your Mercedes C class .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Mercedes C class
We will first focus on the internal fuses of your Mercedes C class’s turn signals. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, please be aware that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact location thanks to the manual of your Mercedes C class.
- Browse the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the turn signal fuse(s) of your Mercedes C class , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) cautiously with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, change it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Mercedes C class
Finally, we will now discover how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To do this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Mercedes C class, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is usually the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Mercedes C class, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our web content dedicated to these fuses.
To find more tips on the Mercedes C class, take a look at the Mercedes C class category.