Modern cars are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we unfortunately as well undergo the cons. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Jeep Wrangler, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will undoubtedly effect the comfort of your car. In this post, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and especially to discover the turn signal fuse on your Jeep Wrangler. To do this, first, we will see in which situations it might be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Jeep Wrangler, then where is the turn signal fuse on Jeep Wrangler .
Why replace blinker fuses on Jeep Wrangler?
So let’s start our content on the location of theblinker fuse of your Jeep Wrangler by the benefit of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In truth, if your turn signal does not work on Jeep Wrangler anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should note that a fuse acts as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Jeep Wrangler . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual check. Generally, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Jeep Wrangler when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent cause .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Jeep Wrangler?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Jeep Wrangler is. The turn indicators are linked to some electronic components and there might be some fuses linked to it on your motor vehicle depending on the year and options it has. However, in addition to the fuses, there is as well a relay that manages the correct operation of your air conditioning. We will one after the other help you discover the fuse and turn signal relay on your Jeep Wrangler .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Jeep Wrangler
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Jeep Wrangler’s turn signs. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact position thanks to the manual of your Jeep Wrangler.
- Go through the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the turn signal fuse(s) of your Jeep Wrangler , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) attentively with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them fails, replace it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Jeep Wrangler
Finally, we will now see how to check the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To do this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Jeep Wrangler, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is usually the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Jeep Wrangler, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
To discover more tips on the Jeep Wrangler, take a look at the Jeep Wrangler category.