Modern vehicles are more and more built with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we unfortunately also go through the down sides. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Hyundai Tucson, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will inevitably effect the comfort of your vehicle. In this post, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and specifically to find the turn signal fuse on your Hyundai Tucson. To get this done, first, we will find out in which circumstances it might be relevant to change the turn indicator fuse on your Hyundai Tucson, then where is the turn signal fuse on Hyundai Tucson .
Why change blinker fuses on Hyundai Tucson?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Hyundai Tucson by the benefit of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In actual fact, if your turn signal does not work on Hyundai Tucson anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should consider that a fuse acts as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Hyundai Tucson . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual check. Generally speaking, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Hyundai Tucson when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent cause .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Hyundai Tucson?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Hyundai Tucson is. The turn indicators are connected to several electronic elements and there might be several fuses connected to it on your motor vehicle based on the year and options it has. However, in addition to the fuses, there is also a relay that manages the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you find the fuse and turn signal relay on your Hyundai Tucson .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Hyundai Tucson
We will first focus on the internal fuses of your Hyundai Tucson’s turn signs. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact position thanks to the manual of your Hyundai Tucson.
- Browse the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the turn signal fuse(s) of your Hyundai Tucson , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If one of them fails, change it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your vehicle to your mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Hyundai Tucson
Finally, we will now find out how to check the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To get this done, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Hyundai Tucson, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Hyundai Tucson, or the horn fuse, do not hesitate to seek advice from our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If you have any further questions about the Hyundai Tucson, do not hesitate to consult our Hyundai Tucson category.