Modern vehicles are more and more furnished with technology and although this brings us comfort, we however as well undergo the disadvantages. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Hyundai Santa Fe, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will unavoidably affect the comfort of your vehicle. In this post, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to find the turn signal fuse on your Hyundai Santa Fe. To do this, first, we will find out in which scenarios it may be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Hyundai Santa Fe, then where is the turn signal fuse on Hyundai Santa Fe .
Why change blinker fuses on Hyundai Santa Fe?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Hyundai Santa Fe by the benefit of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Obviously, if your turn signal does not work on Hyundai Santa Fe anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should know that a fuse acts as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Hyundai Santa Fe . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual verify. Generally speaking, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Hyundai Santa Fe when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent cause .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Hyundai Santa Fe?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Hyundai Santa Fe is. The turn indicators are connected to several electronic elements and there may be several fuses connected to it on your car based on the year and options it has. Nevertheless, furthermore to the fuses, there is as well a relay that controls the resolve operation of your air conditioning. We will one at a time help you find the fuse and turn signal relay on your Hyundai Santa Fe .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Hyundai Santa Fe
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Hyundai Santa Fe’s turn signals. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact position thanks to the manual of your Hyundai Santa Fe.
- Go through the manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the turn signal fuse(s) of your Hyundai Santa Fe , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Remove the turn signal fuse(s) attentively with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, replace it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your auto technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Hyundai Santa Fe
Finally, we will now find out how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Hyundai Santa Fe, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is usually the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Hyundai Santa Fe, or the horn fuse, do not hesitate to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you have any further questions about the Hyundai Santa Fe, do not hesitate to consult our Hyundai Santa Fe category.