Modern cars are more and more furnished with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we regrettably as well go through the disadvantages. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Hyundai Ioniq, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will inevitably affect the comfort of your vehicle. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and specifically to locate the turn signal fuse on your Hyundai Ioniq. To achieve this, first, we will see in which situations it might be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Hyundai Ioniq, then where is the turn signal fuse on Hyundai Ioniq .
Why replace blinker fuses on Hyundai Ioniq?
So let’s start our content page on the location of theblinker fuse of your Hyundai Ioniq by the benefit of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Obviously, if your turn signal does not work on Hyundai Ioniq anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should consider that a fuse acts as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Hyundai Ioniq . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual check. Generally speaking, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Hyundai Ioniq when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Hyundai Ioniq?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Hyundai Ioniq is. The turn indicators are connected to several electronic elements and there might be several fuses connected to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. On the other hand, furthermore to the fuses, there is as well a relay that manages the correct operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you locate the fuse and turn signal relay on your Hyundai Ioniq .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Hyundai Ioniq
We will first focus on the internal fuses of your Hyundai Ioniq’s turn signs. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact position thanks to the manual of your Hyundai Ioniq.
- Read the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the turn signal fuse(s) of your Hyundai Ioniq , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) cautiously with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them fails, replace it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Hyundai Ioniq
Finally, we will now see how to check the status of the blinker relay in your car. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Hyundai Ioniq, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is usually the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Hyundai Ioniq, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you want more guides on the Hyundai Ioniq, go to our Hyundai Ioniq category.