Modern vehicles are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we unfortunately also undergo the disadvantages. The majority of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our hyundai i10, let alone going near the fuses on it. Unfortunately, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will unavoidably impact the comfort of your car. In this article, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to discover the turn signal fuse on your hyundai i10. To do this, first, we will discover in which scenarios it may be relevant to change the turn indicator fuse on your hyundai i10, then where is the turn signal fuse on hyundai i10 .
Why replace blinker fuses on hyundai i10?
So let’s start our content page on the location of theblinker fuse of your hyundai i10 by the benefit of changing it. You might feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Indeed, if your turn signal does not work on hyundai i10 anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should consider that a fuse acts as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your hyundai i10 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual check. Generally, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a hyundai i10 when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on hyundai i10?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your hyundai i10 is. The turn indicators are related to several electronic elements and there may be several fuses related to it on your motor vehicle based on the year and options it has. However, in addition to the fuses, there is also a relay that controls the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one at a time help you discover the fuse and turn signal relay on your hyundai i10 .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your hyundai i10
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your hyundai i10’s turn signals. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact location thanks to the manual of your hyundai i10.
- Browse the manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the turn signal fuse(s) of your hyundai i10 , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, change it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your technician so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your hyundai i10
Finally, we will now discover how to check the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To do this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your hyundai i10, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on hyundai i10, or the horn fuse, do not hesitate to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
To get more tips on the hyundai i10, take a look at the hyundai i10 category.