Modern cars are more and more built with technology and although this brings us comfort, we unfortunately as well suffer the down sides. Most of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Hyundai Elantra, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will obviously affect the comfort of your car. In this article, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to find the turn signal fuse on your Hyundai Elantra. To achieve this, first, we will find out in which circumstances it may be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Hyundai Elantra, then where is the turn signal fuse on Hyundai Elantra .
Why replace blinker fuses on Hyundai Elantra?
So let’s start our content on the location of theblinker fuse of your Hyundai Elantra by the interest of changing it. You may feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Indeed, if your turn signal does not work on Hyundai Elantra anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should know that a fuse acts as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Hyundai Elantra . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual verify. In general, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Hyundai Elantra when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Hyundai Elantra?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Hyundai Elantra is. The turn indicators are linked to several electronic elements and there may be several fuses linked to it on your motor vehicle depending on the year and options it has. Nevertheless, furthermore to the fuses, there is as well a relay that manages the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you find the fuse and turn signal relay on your Hyundai Elantra .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Hyundai Elantra
We will first focus on the internal fuses of your Hyundai Elantra’s turn signs. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact position thanks to the manual of your Hyundai Elantra.
- Browse the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the turn signal fuse(s) of your Hyundai Elantra , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Remove the turn signal fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, change it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your auto technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Hyundai Elantra
Finally, we will now find out how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Hyundai Elantra, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is in most cases the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Hyundai Elantra, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
To get more tips on the Hyundai Elantra, take a look at the Hyundai Elantra category.