Modern cars are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we sadly as well undergo the cons. Most of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Hyundai Accent, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will obviously affect the comfort of your car. In this post, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and especially to discover the turn signal fuse on your Hyundai Accent. To get this done, first, we will see in which situations it might be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Hyundai Accent, then where is the turn signal fuse on Hyundai Accent .
Why change blinker fuses on Hyundai Accent?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Hyundai Accent by the interest of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Indeed, if your turn signal does not work on Hyundai Accent anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should consider that a fuse acts as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Hyundai Accent . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual check. In general, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Hyundai Accent when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent cause .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Hyundai Accent?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Hyundai Accent is. The turn indicators are connected to some electronic components and there might be some fuses connected to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. On the other hand, in addition to the fuses, there is as well a relay that controls the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you discover the fuse and turn signal relay on your Hyundai Accent .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Hyundai Accent
We will first focus on the internal fuses of your Hyundai Accent’s turn signs. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact location thanks to the manual of your Hyundai Accent.
- Browse the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the turn signal fuse(s) of your Hyundai Accent , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Remove the turn signal fuse(s) attentively with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If one of them fails, change it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your car to your technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Hyundai Accent
Finally, we will now see how to check the status of the blinker relay in your car. To get this done, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Hyundai Accent, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is usually the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Hyundai Accent, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our web content dedicated to these fuses.
To get more tips on the Hyundai Accent, take a look at the Hyundai Accent category.