Modern cars are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we sadly as well go through the down sides. The majority of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Genesis G80, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will undoubtedly impact the comfort of your car. In this article, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and specifically to find the turn signal fuse on your Genesis G80. To do this, first, we will see in which situations it might be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Genesis G80, then where is the turn signal fuse on Genesis G80 .
Why change blinker fuses on Genesis G80?
So let’s start our content page on the location of theblinker fuse of your Genesis G80 by the interest of changing it. You may feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Obviously, if your turn signal does not work on Genesis G80 anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should note that a fuse acts as a safety unit to prevent overvoltage on your Genesis G80 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual verify. Generally speaking, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Genesis G80 when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent cause .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Genesis G80?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Genesis G80 is. The turn indicators are related to some electronic elements and there might be some fuses related to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. On the other hand, in addition to the fuses, there is as well a relay that handles the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you find the fuse and turn signal relay on your Genesis G80 .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Genesis G80
We will first focus on the internal fuses of your Genesis G80’s turn signs. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, please be aware that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact position thanks to the manual of your Genesis G80.
- Go through the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the turn signal fuse(s) of your Genesis G80 , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) attentively with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, change it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Genesis G80
Finally, we will now see how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Genesis G80, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Genesis G80, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
In the event that you have any additional questions about the Genesis G80, do not hesitate to consult our Genesis G80 category.