Modern vehicles are more and more furnished with technology and although this brings us comfort, we sadly also suffer the disadvantages. Most of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Dodge Charger, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will unavoidably affect the comfort of your car. In this article, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to locate the turn signal fuse on your Dodge Charger. To achieve this, first, we will discover in which scenarios it may be relevant to change the turn indicator fuse on your Dodge Charger, then where is the turn signal fuse on Dodge Charger .
Why replace blinker fuses on Dodge Charger?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Dodge Charger by the interest of changing it. You might feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In fact, if your turn signal does not work on Dodge Charger anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should consider that a fuse acts as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Dodge Charger . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual verify. Generally, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Dodge Charger when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Dodge Charger?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Dodge Charger is. The turn indicators are linked to some electronic components and there may be some fuses linked to it on your car based on the year and options it has. Nevertheless, furthermore to the fuses, there is also a relay that controls the resolve operation of your air conditioning. We will one at a time help you locate the fuse and turn signal relay on your Dodge Charger .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Dodge Charger
We will first focus on the internal fuses of your Dodge Charger’s turn signs. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact position thanks to the manual of your Dodge Charger.
- Browse the manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the turn signal fuse(s) of your Dodge Charger , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, replace it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Dodge Charger
Finally, we will now discover how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your car. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Dodge Charger, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Dodge Charger, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you wish more tutorials on the Dodge Charger, go to our Dodge Charger category.