Modern vehicles are more and more built with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we however as well go through the drawbacks. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Dodge Caliber, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will undoubtedly affect the comfort of your car. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and especially to find the turn signal fuse on your Dodge Caliber. To achieve this, first, we will find out in which circumstances it may be relevant to change the turn indicator fuse on your Dodge Caliber, then where is the turn signal fuse on Dodge Caliber .
Why change blinker fuses on Dodge Caliber?
So let’s start our content page on the location of theblinker fuse of your Dodge Caliber by the interest of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In fact, if your turn signal does not work on Dodge Caliber anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should know that a fuse acts as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Dodge Caliber . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual verify. In general, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Dodge Caliber when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent explanation .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Dodge Caliber?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Dodge Caliber is. The turn indicators are connected to some electronic elements and there may be some fuses connected to it on your motor vehicle depending on the year and options it has. On the other hand, in addition to the fuses, there is as well a relay that controls the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one at a time help you find the fuse and turn signal relay on your Dodge Caliber .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Dodge Caliber
We will first focus on the internal fuses of your Dodge Caliber’s turn signs. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact location thanks to the manual of your Dodge Caliber.
- Browse the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the turn signal fuse(s) of your Dodge Caliber , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) cautiously with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them fails, replace it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Dodge Caliber
Finally, we will now find out how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Dodge Caliber, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is usually the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Dodge Caliber, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you want more tutorials on the Dodge Caliber, go to our Dodge Caliber category.