Modern vehicles are more and more equipped with technology and although this brings us comfort, we unfortunately also go through the drawbacks. The majority of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Dodge Avenger, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will inevitably affect the comfort of your vehicle. In this post, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and specifically to locate the turn signal fuse on your Dodge Avenger. To do this, first, we will discover in which scenarios it may be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Dodge Avenger, then where is the turn signal fuse on Dodge Avenger .
Why replace blinker fuses on Dodge Avenger?
So let’s start our content page on the location of theblinker fuse of your Dodge Avenger by the benefit of changing it. You may feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In fact, if your turn signal does not work on Dodge Avenger anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should know that a fuse acts as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Dodge Avenger . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specified tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual verify. In general, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Dodge Avenger when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Dodge Avenger?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Dodge Avenger is. The turn indicators are connected to several electronic components and there may be several fuses connected to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. However, in addition to the fuses, there is also a relay that controls the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you locate the fuse and turn signal relay on your Dodge Avenger .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Dodge Avenger
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Dodge Avenger’s turn signs. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the manual of your Dodge Avenger.
- Browse the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the turn signal fuse(s) of your Dodge Avenger , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Remove the turn signal fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If one of them fails, replace it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Dodge Avenger
Finally, we will now discover how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Dodge Avenger, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is in most cases the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Dodge Avenger, or the horn fuse, do not hesitate to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
Whenever you have any further questions about the Dodge Avenger, do not hesitate to consult our Dodge Avenger category.