Modern vehicles are more and more designed with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we sadly also suffer the cons. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Volkswagen Lupo, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are fundamental, so an air conditioning failure will unavoidably impact the comfort of your car. In this post, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to locate the air conditioning fuse on your Volkswagen Lupo. To do this, first, we will see in which scenarios it may be relevant to change the air conditioning fuse on your Volkswagen Lupo, then where is the air conditioning fuse on Volkswagen Lupo .
Why change the air conditioning fuse on Volkswagen Lupo?
So let’s begin our content page on the location of the air conditioning fuse of your Volkswagen Lupo by the interest of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In actual fact, if your air conditioning does not work on Volkswagen Lupo anymore, if you have already had it recharged, examined for possible leaks in the system and if you have examined that the air conditioning compressor is functional, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should know that a fuse works as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Volkswagen Lupo . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specified tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and confirm that the filament is still intact with a simple visual check. Generally, you will want to change the air conditioning fuse of a Volkswagen Lupo when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent explanation .
Where is the air conditioning fuse on Volkswagen Lupo?
We will now look for where the air conditioning fuse on your Volkswagen Lupo is. The air conditioning system is related to several electronic elements and there may be some fuses related to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. Nevertheless, in addition to the fuses, there is also a relay that controls the correct process of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you locate the fuse and air conditioning relay on your Volkswagen Lupo .
Replacement of the internal air conditioning fuses of your Volkswagen Lupo
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Volkswagen Lupo’s air-conditioning system. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the manual of your Volkswagen Lupo.
- Browse the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the air conditioning fuse(s) of your Volkswagen Lupo , check all the fuses with the word “air conditioning” in their names.
- Remove the air-conditioning fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, change it with a new fuse . As a last solution, you can take your car to your technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your issue.
- After you change the air conditioning fuse in your car, reassemble and test your air conditioning.
Replacement of the air conditioning fuse relay of your Volkswagen Lupo
Finally, we will now find out how to check the status of the air conditioning relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Volkswagen Lupo, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the location of the air conditioning relay, or check your user manual if you can’t find it. This is usually the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Change the relay with another relay to test your air conditioning, or change it with a new one
You now know how to locate the air conditioning fuse of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Volkswagen Lupo, or the horn fuse, do not hesitate to seek advice from our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you have any additional questions about the Volkswagen Lupo, do not hesitate to consult our Volkswagen Lupo category.