Recent automobiles are more and more built with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we sadly also go through the drawbacks. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Audi R8, let alone going near the fuses on it. Unfortunately, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are essential, so an air conditioning failure will unavoidably effect the comfort of your vehicle. In this article, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse complications and especially to find the air conditioning fuse on your Audi R8. To get this done, first, we will see in which situations it might be relevant to change the air conditioning fuse on your Audi R8, then where is the air conditioning fuse on Audi R8 .
Why change the air conditioning fuse on Audi R8?
So let’s begin our content page on the location of the air conditioning fuse of your Audi R8 by the interest of changing it. You may possibly experience like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In truth, if your air conditioning does not work on Audi R8 anymore, if you have already had it recharged, examined for possible leaks in the system and if you have examined that the air conditioning compressor is functional, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should know that a fuse works as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Audi R8 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a particular tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a simple visual verify. In general, you will want to change the air conditioning fuse of a Audi R8 when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the air conditioning fuse on Audi R8?
We will now look for where the air conditioning fuse on your Audi R8 is. The air conditioning system is linked to several electronic components and there might be several fuses linked to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. Nevertheless, furthermore to the fuses, there is as well a relay that controls the correct procedure of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you discover the fuse and air conditioning relay on your Audi R8 .
Replacement of the internal air conditioning fuses of your Audi R8
We will first focus on the internal fuses of your Audi R8’s air-conditioning system. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t find it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact position thanks to the manual of your Audi R8.
- Go through the manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the air conditioning fuse(s) of your Audi R8 , verify all the fuses with the word “air conditioning” in their names.
- Remove the air-conditioning fuse(s) cautiously with pliers and verify the condition of the filament.
- If one of them fails, change it with a new fuse . As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the air conditioning fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your air conditioning.
Replacement of the air conditioning fuse relay of your Audi R8
Finally, we will now discover how to verify the status of the air conditioning relay in your motor vehicle. To get this done, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Audi R8, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the location of the air conditioning relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your air conditioning, or change it with a new one
You now know how to discover the air conditioning fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Audi R8, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our web content dedicated to these fuses.
To find more tips on the Audi R8, take a look at the Audi R8 category.