Modern vehicles are more and more pre-loaded with technology and although this brings us comfort, we unfortunately also undergo the cons. The majority of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our PORSCHE PANAMERA, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we are going to try to help you to resolve your fuse complications and specifically to locate the power window fuse on your PORSCHE PANAMERA. To achieve this, first, we are going to discover in which scenarios it can be important to replace the window fuse of your PORSCHE PANAMERA, then where the window fuse of your PORSCHE PANAMERA is.
Why replace the power window fuse on your PORSCHE PANAMERA?
So let’s start our content page on the location of the window lifter fuse of your PORSCHE PANAMERA by the benefit of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In truth, if you have complications with your car window, if it is stuck, or the power window of your PORSCHE PANAMERA no longer lifts , it is strongly possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is important to know that a fuse works as a safety device to avoid any overvoltage on your PORSCHE PANAMERA . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and check that the filament is still intact with a basic visual check. Generally speaking, you will want to replace the fuse of the window lifter of an PORSCHE PANAMERA when the power window no longer functions . If your battery is operating properly, it may be the fuse that is the trigger of your problem.
Where is the window winder fuse on PORSCHE PANAMERA?
We will now search for the fuse in the power window of your PORSCHE PANAMERA . It will often blow if your window gets stuck. The fuse is in general a 30 amp fuse. We will help you locate the power window fuse on your PORSCHE PANAMERA .
Location of the power window fuse of your PORSCHE PANAMERA
We will first concentrate on the power window fuse on your PORSCHE PANAMERA. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, please be aware that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the manual of your PORSCHE PANAMERA.
- Browse the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the window fuse on your PORSCHE PANAMERA , it should be noted as “power window”/”window lift control”.
- Take out the fuse in question carefully with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If it is faulty, change it with a new fuse, otherwise you will have to verify the state of your PORSCHE PANAMERA window lift motor, or the power cables.
- After you replace your car window fuse, put it back together and test your windows.
What to do if the power window fuse on my PORSCHE PANAMERA blows after changing?
Finally, we will now discover how to proceed if the window lift fuse of your PORSCHE PANAMERA is blown after replacement . Here are a few points to check yourself if you are able to do it, otherwise take your car to your garage.
- Take out your door trim
- Verify to discover if your fuse blows as soon as it is changed or when you operate your power window.
- If it blows without you handling it, look for a short in the beam that handles this fuse
- If the fuse only blows when you operate the window lifter, look for the short circuit in the power window motor unit and in the door trim
You now know how to find the window lift fuse of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on PORSCHE PANAMERA, or the air conditioning fuse, don’t think twice to consult our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If perhaps you have any additional questions about the PORSCHE PANAMERA, do not hesitate to consult our PORSCHE PANAMERA category.