Modern vehicles are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we however also undergo the cons. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our hyundai i30, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we are going to try to help you to solve your fuse problems and especially to locate the power window fuse on your hyundai i30. To achieve this, first, we are going to find out in which circumstances it can be relevant to replace the window fuse of your hyundai i30, then where the window fuse of your hyundai i30 is.
Why replace the power window fuse on your hyundai i30?
So let’s begin our article on the location of the window lifter fuse of your hyundai i30 by the benefit of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In actual fact, if you have problems with your motor vehicle window, if it is blocked, or the power window of your hyundai i30 no longer lifts , it is firmly possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is necessary to know that a fuse acts as a security device to avoid any overvoltage on your hyundai i30 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a particular tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and examine that the filament is still intact with a simple visual verify. Generally speaking, you will want to replace the fuse of the window lifter of an hyundai i30 when the power window no longer works . If your battery is functioning effectively, it might be the fuse that is the trigger of your problem.
Where is the window winder fuse on hyundai i30?
We will now look for the fuse in the power window of your hyundai i30 . It will very often blow if your window gets stuck. The fuse is generally a 30 amp fuse. We will help you discover the power window fuse on your hyundai i30 .
Position of the power window fuse of your hyundai i30
We will first focus on the power window fuse on your hyundai i30. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t discover it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact location thanks to the manual of your hyundai i30.
- Browse the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the window fuse on your hyundai i30 , it should be noted as “power window”/”window lift control”.
- Remove the fuse in question cautiously with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If it is faulty, replace it with a new fuse, in any other case you will have to check the state of your hyundai i30 window lift motor, or the power cables.
- After you replace your motor vehicle window fuse, put it back together and test your windows.
How to handle it if the power window fuse on my hyundai i30 blows after changing?
At last, we will now find out what to do if the window lift fuse of your hyundai i30 is blown after replacement . Here are a few points to verify yourself if you are able to do it, in any other case take your vehicle to your mechanic.
- Remove your door trim
- Check to find out if your fuse blows when it is changed or when you operate your power window.
- If it blows without you handling it, look for a short in the beam that handles this fuse
- If the fuse only blows when you operate the window lifter, look for the short circuit in the power window motor unit and in the door trim
You now know how to find the window lift fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on hyundai i30, or the air conditioning fuse, don’t hesitate to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
To get more tips on the hyundai i30, take a look at the hyundai i30 category.