Modern cars are more and more designed with technology and although this gives us comfort, we regrettably also undergo the disadvantages. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Suzuki Vitara, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse complications and especially to locate the fuse of the parking lights on your Suzuki Vitara. To achieve this, first, we will see in which circumstances it can be significant to change the fuse of the parking lights of your Suzuki Vitara, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Suzuki Vitara .
Why change the parking light fuse on Suzuki Vitara?
So let’s start our article content on the location of the parking light fuse of your Suzuki Vitara by the benefit of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is extremely possible that the fuse is the cause. It is necessary to know that a fuse functions as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Suzuki Vitara . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and examine that the filament is still undamaged with a basic visual verify. Generally speaking, one will want to change the fuse of the parking lights of a Suzuki Vitara when they don’t function anymore without reason . If your battery is working correctly, it might be the fuse that is producing your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Suzuki Vitara?
We will now search for the fuse for the parking-lights in your Suzuki Vitara. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that controls the proper procedure of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to locate the fuse for the parking lights of your Suzuki Vitara .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Suzuki Vitara
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Suzuki Vitara’s parking lights. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t locate it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact position thanks to the instruction manual of your Suzuki Vitara.
- Go through the instruction on the cover of the fuse box to locate the parking light fuse of your Suzuki Vitara , it should be mentioned under the name “parking lights” .
- Remove the fuse attentively with pliers and verify the state of the filament.
- If it is faulty, change it with a new fuse, in any other case go to the last part of this article content and verify the power supply to your parking lights. As a last solution, you can take your car to your auto technician so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your issue.
- After you change your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Suzuki Vitara
Finally, we will now look at how to verify the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Suzuki Vitara, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cache for the position of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to locate the fuse of the night lights of your motor vehicle , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Suzuki Vitara, or the car radio fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you have any further questions about the Suzuki Vitara, do not hesitate to consult our Suzuki Vitara category.