Modern cars are progressively more designed with technology and nevertheless this gives us comfort, we unfortunately also undergo the drawbacks. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Scion tC, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this post, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and specifically to discover the fuse of the parking lights on your Scion tC. To achieve this, first, we will see in which scenarios it can be correct to replace the fuse of the parking lights of your Scion tC, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Scion tC .
Why replace the parking light fuse on Scion tC?
So let’s start our article on the location of the parking light fuse of your Scion tC by the benefit of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is important to know that a fuse acts as a safety system to prevent overvoltage on your Scion tC . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and check that the filament is still intact with a simple visual check. Generally, one will want to replace the fuse of the parking lights of a Scion tC when they don’t operate anymore without reason . If your battery is working effectively, it may be the fuse that is causing your problem.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Scion tC?
We will now try to find the fuse for the parking-lights in your Scion tC. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. Nevertheless, there is a fuse and a relay that manages the proper operation of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to discover the fuse for the parking lights of your Scion tC .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Scion tC
We will first focus on the inner fuse of your Scion tC’s parking lights. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact position thanks to the instruction manual of your Scion tC.
- Browse the instruction on the cover of the fuse box to discover the parking light fuse of your Scion tC , it should be noted under the name “parking lights” .
- Take out the fuse cautiously with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If it is defective, change it with a new fuse, otherwise go to the last part of this article and check the power supply to your parking lights. As a last solution, you can take your vehicle to your auto technician so that he can take a closer look at the trigger of your problem.
- After you replace your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Scion tC
Finally, we will now look at how to check the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Scion tC, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the position of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to discover the fuse of the night lights of your car , if you are trying to find other fuses like the starter fuse on Scion tC, or the car radio fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our articles dedicated to these fuses.
To get more tips on the Scion tC, take a look at the Scion tC category.