Modern cars are increasingly more equipped with technology and although this provides us comfort, we sadly also suffer the down sides. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Renault Espace 4, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and specifically to find the fuse of the parking lights on your Renault Espace 4. To get this done, first, we will find out in which scenarios it can be correct to change the fuse of the parking lights of your Renault Espace 4, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Renault Espace 4 .
Why change the parking light fuse on Renault Espace 4?
So let’s begin our article on the location of the parking light fuse of your Renault Espace 4 by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is very possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is important to know that a fuse works as a security system to prevent overvoltage on your Renault Espace 4 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and examine that the filament is still undamaged with a simple visual check. Generally speaking, one will want to change the fuse of the parking lights of a Renault Espace 4 when they don’t operate anymore without cause . If your battery is functioning effectively, it might be the fuse that is causing your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Renault Espace 4?
We will now try to find the fuse for the parking-lights in your Renault Espace 4. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that controls the proper process of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to find the fuse for the parking lights of your Renault Espace 4 .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Renault Espace 4
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Renault Espace 4’s parking lights. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t find it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact position thanks to the guidebook of your Renault Espace 4.
- Read the instructions on the cover of the fuse box to find the parking light fuse of your Renault Espace 4 , it should be noted under the name “parking lights” .
- Take out the fuse attentively with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If it is faulty, replace it with a new fuse, in any other case go to the last section of this article and check the power supply to your parking lights. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your auto technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your issue.
- After you change your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Renault Espace 4
Finally, we will now check out how to check the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To get this done, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Renault Espace 4, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cache for the position of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the fuse of the night lights of your motor vehicle , if you are trying to find other fuses like the starter fuse on Renault Espace 4, or the car radio fuse, do not hesitate to consult our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If you want more tutorials on the Renault Espace 4, go to our Renault Espace 4 category.