Modern cars are more and more built with technology and although this brings us comfort, we regrettably also suffer the drawbacks. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Qashqai, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this post, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to find the fuse of the parking lights on your Nissan Qashqai. To do this, first, we will find out in which situations it can be significant to change the fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Qashqai, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Qashqai .
Why change the parking light fuse on Nissan Qashqai?
So let’s begin our content page on the location of the parking light fuse of your Nissan Qashqai by the benefit of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is very possible that the fuse is the cause. It is necessary to know that a fuse functions as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan Qashqai . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still undamaged with a simple visual check. Generally, one will want to change the fuse of the parking lights of a Nissan Qashqai when they don’t function anymore without explanation . If your battery is functioning properly, it may be the fuse that is producing your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Nissan Qashqai?
We will now try to find the fuse for the parking-lights in your Nissan Qashqai. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that manages the proper operation of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to find the fuse for the parking lights of your Nissan Qashqai .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Qashqai
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Nissan Qashqai’s parking lights. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t find it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact position thanks to the instruction manual of your Nissan Qashqai.
- Browse the instruction on the cover of the fuse box to find the parking light fuse of your Nissan Qashqai , it should be noted under the name “parking lights” .
- Take out the fuse attentively with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If it is faulty, change it with a new fuse, otherwise go to the last part of this content page and check the power supply to your parking lights. As a last solution, you can take your vehicle to your auto technician so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your issue.
- After you change your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Nissan Qashqai
Finally, we will now check out how to check the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Nissan Qashqai, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the position of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the fuse of the night lights of your motor vehicle , if you are trying to find other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Qashqai, or the car radio fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our articles dedicated to these fuses.
Whenever you have any additional questions about the Nissan Qashqai, do not hesitate to consult our Nissan Qashqai category.