Modern cars are increasingly more equipped with technology and although this provides us comfort, we regrettably also undergo the drawbacks. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan NV200, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this post, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse complications and especially to locate the fuse of the parking lights on your Nissan NV200. To achieve this, first, we will find out in which circumstances it can be significant to replace the fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan NV200, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan NV200 .
Why replace the parking light fuse on Nissan NV200?
So let’s start our content page on the location of the parking light fuse of your Nissan NV200 by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. It is essential to know that a fuse acts as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan NV200 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still undamaged with a simple visual check. Generally speaking, one will want to replace the fuse of the parking lights of a Nissan NV200 when they don’t work anymore without explanation . If your battery is functioning correctly, it might be the fuse that is leading to your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Nissan NV200?
We will now search for the fuse for the parking-lights in your Nissan NV200. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. Nevertheless, there is a fuse and a relay that regulates the proper operation of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to locate the fuse for the parking lights of your Nissan NV200 .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan NV200
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Nissan NV200’s parking lights. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the instructions of your Nissan NV200.
- Browse the manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the parking light fuse of your Nissan NV200 , it should be mentioned under the name “parking lights” .
- Take out the fuse carefully with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If it is defective, change it with a new fuse, in any other case go to the last part of this content page and check the power supply to your parking lights. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your auto technician so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your issue.
- After you replace your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Nissan NV200
Finally, we will now look at how to check the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Nissan NV200, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the location of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to locate the fuse of the night lights of your car , if you are trying to find other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan NV200, or the car radio fuse, do not hesitate to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you need more tutorials on the Nissan NV200, go to our Nissan NV200 category.