Modern cars are progressively more designed with technology and although this provides us comfort, we unfortunately also suffer the disadvantages. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Murano, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and especially to find the fuse of the parking lights on your Nissan Murano. To achieve this, first, we will find out in which circumstances it can be significant to replace the fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Murano, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Murano .
Why replace the parking light fuse on Nissan Murano?
So let’s start our article on the location of the parking light fuse of your Nissan Murano by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is very possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is necessary to know that a fuse functions as a safety system to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan Murano . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual verify. Generally, one will want to replace the fuse of the parking lights of a Nissan Murano when they don’t function anymore without reason . If your battery is functioning correctly, it may be the fuse that is leading to your problem.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Nissan Murano?
We will now try to find the fuse for the parking-lights in your Nissan Murano. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. Nevertheless, there is a fuse and a relay that regulates the proper operation of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to find the fuse for the parking lights of your Nissan Murano .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Murano
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Nissan Murano’s parking lights. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact location thanks to the instruction manual of your Nissan Murano.
- Go through the manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the parking light fuse of your Nissan Murano , it should be mentioned under the name “parking lights” .
- Remove the fuse cautiously with pliers and verify the state of the filament.
- If it is faulty, change it with a new fuse, in any other case go to the last part of this article and verify the power supply to your parking lights. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your problem.
- After you replace your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Nissan Murano
Finally, we will now check out how to verify the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Nissan Murano, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the location of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the fuse of the night lights of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Murano, or the car radio fuse, do not think twice to consult our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If you wish more tutorials on the Nissan Murano, go to our Nissan Murano category.