Modern cars are progressively more pre-loaded with technology and nevertheless this provides us comfort, we regrettably also undergo the disadvantages. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Maxima, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and specifically to discover the fuse of the parking lights on your Nissan Maxima. To do this, first, we will see in which situations it can be important to replace the fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Maxima, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Maxima .
Why replace the parking light fuse on Nissan Maxima?
So let’s begin our content page on the location of the parking light fuse of your Nissan Maxima by the benefit of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. It is necessary to know that a fuse acts as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan Maxima . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and check that the filament is still undamaged with a basic visual check. Generally, one will want to replace the fuse of the parking lights of a Nissan Maxima when they don’t function anymore without cause . If your battery is working effectively, it might be the fuse that is leading to your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Nissan Maxima?
We will now search for the fuse for the parking-lights in your Nissan Maxima. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. Nevertheless, there is a fuse and a relay that controls the proper process of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to discover the fuse for the parking lights of your Nissan Maxima .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Maxima
We will first focus on the inner fuse of your Nissan Maxima’s parking lights. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact location thanks to the manual of your Nissan Maxima.
- Read the instructions on the cover of the fuse box to discover the parking light fuse of your Nissan Maxima , it should be noted under the name “parking lights” .
- Remove the fuse attentively with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If it is defective, change it with a new fuse, in any other case go to the last section of this content page and check the power supply to your parking lights. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your auto technician so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your issue.
- After you replace your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Nissan Maxima
Finally, we will now look at how to check the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Nissan Maxima, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the location of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to discover the fuse of the night lights of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Maxima, or the car radio fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you need more guides on the Nissan Maxima, go to our Nissan Maxima category.