Modern cars are increasingly more furnished with technology and although this brings us comfort, we unfortunately also undergo the cons. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Cube, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and especially to discover the fuse of the parking lights on your Nissan Cube. To get this done, first, we will discover in which situations it can be correct to change the fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Cube, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Cube .
Why change the parking light fuse on Nissan Cube?
So let’s begin our guideline on the location of the parking light fuse of your Nissan Cube by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is very possible that the fuse is the cause. It is necessary to know that a fuse functions as a safety system to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan Cube . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and examine that the filament is still intact with a simple visual verify. Generally, one will want to change the fuse of the parking lights of a Nissan Cube when they don’t function anymore without explanation . If your battery is functioning effectively, it might be the fuse that is leading to your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Nissan Cube?
We will now search for the fuse for the parking-lights in your Nissan Cube. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. Nevertheless, there is a fuse and a relay that regulates the proper procedure of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to discover the fuse for the parking lights of your Nissan Cube .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Nissan Cube
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Nissan Cube’s parking lights. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t discover it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact location thanks to the owners manual of your Nissan Cube.
- Browse the instructions on the cover of the fuse box to discover the parking light fuse of your Nissan Cube , it should be noted under the name “parking lights” .
- Take out the fuse attentively with pliers and verify the condition of the filament.
- If it is defective, replace it with a new fuse, in any other case go to the last part of this guideline and verify the power supply to your parking lights. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your issue.
- After you change your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Nissan Cube
Finally, we will now check out how to verify the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To get this done, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Nissan Cube, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cache for the location of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to discover the fuse of the night lights of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Cube, or the car radio fuse, do not hesitate to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
Whenever you have any further questions about the Nissan Cube, do not hesitate to consult our Nissan Cube category.