Modern cars are more and more designed with technology and nevertheless this provides us comfort, we however also suffer the cons. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Mazda CX 7, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to solve your fuse complications and specifically to discover the fuse of the parking lights on your Mazda CX 7. To do this, first, we will find out in which circumstances it can be correct to change the fuse of the parking lights of your Mazda CX 7, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Mazda CX 7 .
Why change the parking light fuse on Mazda CX 7?
So let’s start our guideline on the location of the parking light fuse of your Mazda CX 7 by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. It is important to know that a fuse works as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Mazda CX 7 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still undamaged with a very easy visual verify. In general, one will want to change the fuse of the parking lights of a Mazda CX 7 when they don’t work anymore without explanation . If your battery is working properly, it might be the fuse that is causing your problem.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Mazda CX 7?
We will now try to find the fuse for the parking-lights in your Mazda CX 7. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that controls the proper procedure of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to discover the fuse for the parking lights of your Mazda CX 7 .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Mazda CX 7
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Mazda CX 7’s parking lights. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact position thanks to the instructions of your Mazda CX 7.
- Read the manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the parking light fuse of your Mazda CX 7 , it should be mentioned under the name “parking lights” .
- Take out the fuse cautiously with pliers and verify the state of the filament.
- If it is faulty, replace it with a new fuse, otherwise go to the last section of this guideline and verify the power supply to your parking lights. As a last solution, you can take your vehicle to your auto technician so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you change your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Mazda CX 7
Finally, we will now look at how to verify the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Mazda CX 7, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the position of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to discover the fuse of the night lights of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Mazda CX 7, or the car radio fuse, do not think twice to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
To discover more tips on the Mazda CX 7, take a look at the Mazda CX 7 category.