Modern cars are more and more built with technology and nevertheless this gives us comfort, we sadly also undergo the cons. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Infiniti Q60, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and especially to discover the fuse of the parking lights on your Infiniti Q60. To achieve this, first, we will discover in which situations it can be significant to replace the fuse of the parking lights of your Infiniti Q60, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Infiniti Q60 .
Why replace the parking light fuse on Infiniti Q60?
So let’s begin our article on the location of the parking light fuse of your Infiniti Q60 by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is very possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is necessary to know that a fuse functions as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Infiniti Q60 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and examine that the filament is still undamaged with a very easy visual check. Generally speaking, one will want to replace the fuse of the parking lights of a Infiniti Q60 when they don’t function anymore without cause . If your battery is working properly, it might be the fuse that is causing your problem.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Infiniti Q60?
We will now search for the fuse for the parking-lights in your Infiniti Q60. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. Nevertheless, there is a fuse and a relay that controls the proper process of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to discover the fuse for the parking lights of your Infiniti Q60 .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Infiniti Q60
We will first focus on the inner fuse of your Infiniti Q60’s parking lights. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t discover it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact position thanks to the instructions of your Infiniti Q60.
- Read the manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the parking light fuse of your Infiniti Q60 , it should be mentioned under the name “parking lights” .
- Remove the fuse carefully with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If it is faulty, change it with a new fuse, in any other case go to the last part of this article and check the power supply to your parking lights. As a last solution, you can take your vehicle to your mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the trigger of your problem.
- After you replace your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Infiniti Q60
Finally, we will now look at how to check the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Infiniti Q60, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cache for the position of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to discover the fuse of the night lights of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Infiniti Q60, or the car radio fuse, do not hesitate to seek advice from our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If you wish more tutorials on the Infiniti Q60, go to our Infiniti Q60 category.