Modern cars are more and more pre-loaded with technology and although this provides us comfort, we however also undergo the down sides. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Fiat Punto 2, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and especially to find the fuse of the parking lights on your Fiat Punto 2. To achieve this, first, we will find out in which scenarios it can be significant to change the fuse of the parking lights of your Fiat Punto 2, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Fiat Punto 2 .
Why change the parking light fuse on Fiat Punto 2?
So let’s start our content page on the location of the parking light fuse of your Fiat Punto 2 by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is very possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is essential to know that a fuse functions as a safety unit to prevent overvoltage on your Fiat Punto 2 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and examine that the filament is still intact with a simple visual verify. Generally speaking, one will want to change the fuse of the parking lights of a Fiat Punto 2 when they don’t operate anymore without explanation . If your battery is working effectively, it might be the fuse that is producing your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Fiat Punto 2?
We will now look for the fuse for the parking-lights in your Fiat Punto 2. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. Nevertheless, there is a fuse and a relay that manages the proper process of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to find the fuse for the parking lights of your Fiat Punto 2 .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Fiat Punto 2
We will first focus on the inner fuse of your Fiat Punto 2’s parking lights. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact location thanks to the guidebook of your Fiat Punto 2.
- Read the instructions on the cover of the fuse box to find the parking light fuse of your Fiat Punto 2 , it should be mentioned under the name “parking lights” .
- Remove the fuse attentively with pliers and verify the condition of the filament.
- If it is faulty, change it with a new fuse, otherwise go to the last part of this content page and verify the power supply to your parking lights. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your auto technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your issue.
- After you change your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Fiat Punto 2
Finally, we will now check out how to verify the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Fiat Punto 2, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the location of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the fuse of the night lights of your car , if you are trying to find other fuses like the starter fuse on Fiat Punto 2, or the car radio fuse, do not hesitate to consult our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If you have any further questions about the Fiat Punto 2, do not hesitate to consult our Fiat Punto 2 category.