Modern cars are increasingly more furnished with technology and nevertheless this provides us comfort, we however also go through the down sides. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Dodge Dart, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse problems and specifically to locate the fuse of the parking lights on your Dodge Dart. To do this, first, we will discover in which circumstances it can be significant to replace the fuse of the parking lights of your Dodge Dart, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Dodge Dart .
Why replace the parking light fuse on Dodge Dart?
So let’s begin our guideline on the location of the parking light fuse of your Dodge Dart by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is extremely possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is necessary to know that a fuse acts as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Dodge Dart . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still undamaged with a simple visual verify. In general, one will want to replace the fuse of the parking lights of a Dodge Dart when they don’t function anymore without reason . If your battery is functioning correctly, it might be the fuse that is producing your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Dodge Dart?
We will now search for the fuse for the parking-lights in your Dodge Dart. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that controls the proper procedure of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to locate the fuse for the parking lights of your Dodge Dart .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Dodge Dart
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Dodge Dart’s parking lights. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t locate it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the owners manual of your Dodge Dart.
- Go through the instructions on the cover of the fuse box to locate the parking light fuse of your Dodge Dart , it should be mentioned under the name “parking lights” .
- Remove the fuse cautiously with pliers and verify the state of the filament.
- If it is defective, replace it with a new fuse, otherwise go to the last section of this guideline and verify the power supply to your parking lights. As a last solution, you can take your vehicle to your mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the trigger of your issue.
- After you replace your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Dodge Dart
Finally, we will now look at how to verify the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Dodge Dart, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the location of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to locate the fuse of the night lights of your motor vehicle , if you are trying to find other fuses like the starter fuse on Dodge Dart, or the car radio fuse, do not think twice to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you need more guides on the Dodge Dart, go to our Dodge Dart category.