Modern cars are progressively more pre-loaded with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we unfortunately also undergo the down sides. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Citroen C4 Spacetourer, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to locate the fuse of the parking lights on your Citroen C4 Spacetourer. To achieve this, first, we will find out in which scenarios it can be correct to replace the fuse of the parking lights of your Citroen C4 Spacetourer, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Citroen C4 Spacetourer .
Why replace the parking light fuse on Citroen C4 Spacetourer?
So let’s start our article content on the location of the parking light fuse of your Citroen C4 Spacetourer by the benefit of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is extremely possible that the fuse is the cause. It is important to know that a fuse functions as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Citroen C4 Spacetourer . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and confirm that the filament is still intact with a basic visual verify. Generally, one will want to replace the fuse of the parking lights of a Citroen C4 Spacetourer when they don’t operate anymore without reason . If your battery is functioning effectively, it might be the fuse that is leading to your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Citroen C4 Spacetourer?
We will now try to find the fuse for the parking-lights in your Citroen C4 Spacetourer. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that regulates the proper procedure of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to locate the fuse for the parking lights of your Citroen C4 Spacetourer .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Citroen C4 Spacetourer
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Citroen C4 Spacetourer’s parking lights. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t locate it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the instructions of your Citroen C4 Spacetourer.
- Go through the manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the parking light fuse of your Citroen C4 Spacetourer , it should be noted under the name “parking lights” .
- Remove the fuse carefully with pliers and verify the state of the filament.
- If it is defective, replace it with a new fuse, otherwise go to the last section of this article content and verify the power supply to your parking lights. As a last solution, you can take your vehicle to your mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your issue.
- After you replace your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Citroen C4 Spacetourer
Finally, we will now look at how to verify the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Citroen C4 Spacetourer, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the location of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to locate the fuse of the night lights of your motor vehicle , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Citroen C4 Spacetourer, or the car radio fuse, do not hesitate to seek advice from our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
To get more tips on the Citroen C4 Spacetourer, take a look at the Citroen C4 Spacetourer category.