Modern cars are more and more furnished with technology and nevertheless this provides us comfort, we sadly also go through the disadvantages. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Toyota C HR, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this post, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to discover the fuse of the airbag on your Toyota C HR. To get this done, first, we will discover in which situations it can be important to replace the fuse of the airbag of your Toyota C HR, then where is the fuse of the airbag of your Toyota C HR .
Why replace the airbag fuse on Toyota C HR?
So let’s begin our article on the location of the airbag fuse of your Toyota C HR by the benefit of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you discover an airbag light warning on your dash, it is very possible that the fuse is the cause. It is necessary to know that a fuse acts as a safety system to prevent overvoltage on your Toyota C HR . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and confirm that the filament is still undamaged with a very easy visual verify. In general, one will want to replace the fuse of the airbag of a Toyota C HR when they don’t work anymore without explanation . If your battery is functioning properly, it may be the fuse that is causing your issue.
Where is the fuse for the airbag on Toyota C HR?
We will now search for the fuse for the airbag in your Toyota C HR. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. Nevertheless, there is a fuse and a relay that controls the proper process of your airbag. We will take it in turns to help you to discover the fuse for the airbag of your Toyota C HR .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the airbag of your Toyota C HR
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Toyota C HR’s airbag. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t discover it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact location thanks to the guidebook of your Toyota C HR.
- Browse the instructions on the cover of the fuse box to discover the airbag of your Toyota C HR , it should be noted under the name “airbag” .
- Take out the fuse attentively with pliers and verify the state of the filament.
- If it is defective, change it with a new fuse, in any other case go to the last part of this article and verify the power supply to your airbag. As a last solution, you can take your car to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your issue.
- After you replace your car’s airbag fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the airbag fuse of your Toyota C HR
Finally, we will now check out how to verify the status of your car’s airbag relay. To get this done, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Toyota C HR, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cache for the location of the airbag relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to discover the fuse of the airbag of your motor vehicle , if you are trying to find other fuses like the starter fuse on Toyota C HR, or the car radio fuse Toyota C HR, do not hesitate to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
To find more tips on the Toyota C HR, take a look at the Toyota C HR category.