Modern cars are increasingly more pre-loaded with technology and nevertheless this provides us comfort, we sadly also go through the disadvantages. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Maserati Ghibli, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to discover the fuse of the airbag on your Maserati Ghibli. To do this, first, we will see in which situations it can be important to change the fuse of the airbag of your Maserati Ghibli, then where is the fuse of the airbag of your Maserati Ghibli .
Why change the airbag fuse on Maserati Ghibli?
So let’s start our article on the location of the airbag fuse of your Maserati Ghibli by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you discover an airbag light warning on your dash, it is very possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is important to know that a fuse acts as a security system to prevent overvoltage on your Maserati Ghibli . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and check that the filament is still undamaged with a very easy visual verify. In general, one will want to change the fuse of the airbag of a Maserati Ghibli when they don’t operate anymore without cause . If your battery is working effectively, it might be the fuse that is causing your issue.
Where is the fuse for the airbag on Maserati Ghibli?
We will now look for the fuse for the airbag in your Maserati Ghibli. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. Nevertheless, there is a fuse and a relay that regulates the proper procedure of your airbag. We will take it in turns to help you to discover the fuse for the airbag of your Maserati Ghibli .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the airbag of your Maserati Ghibli
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Maserati Ghibli’s airbag. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t discover it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact position thanks to the instruction manual of your Maserati Ghibli.
- Read the manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the airbag of your Maserati Ghibli , it should be noted under the name “airbag” .
- Take out the fuse attentively with pliers and verify the state of the filament.
- If it is defective, change it with a new fuse, otherwise go to the last section of this article and verify the power supply to your airbag. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your auto technician so that he can take a closer look at the trigger of your issue.
- After you change your car’s airbag fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the airbag fuse of your Maserati Ghibli
Finally, we will now look at how to verify the status of your car’s airbag relay. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Maserati Ghibli, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the position of the airbag relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to discover the fuse of the airbag of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Maserati Ghibli, or the car radio fuse Maserati Ghibli, do not think twice to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you wish more tutorials on the Maserati Ghibli, go to our Maserati Ghibli category.