Modern cars are progressively more built with technology and although this provides us comfort, we unfortunately also undergo the cons. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Infiniti QX80, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to fix your fuse complications and specifically to discover the fuse of the airbag on your Infiniti QX80. To achieve this, first, we will find out in which circumstances it can be significant to change the fuse of the airbag of your Infiniti QX80, then where is the fuse of the airbag of your Infiniti QX80 .
Why change the airbag fuse on Infiniti QX80?
So let’s begin our content page on the location of the airbag fuse of your Infiniti QX80 by the benefit of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you discover an airbag light warning on your dash, it is very possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is important to know that a fuse works as a security system to prevent overvoltage on your Infiniti QX80 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and examine that the filament is still undamaged with a simple visual check. Generally, one will want to change the fuse of the airbag of a Infiniti QX80 when they don’t work anymore without reason . If your battery is functioning effectively, it might be the fuse that is producing your problem.
Where is the fuse for the airbag on Infiniti QX80?
We will now look for the fuse for the airbag in your Infiniti QX80. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that manages the proper process of your airbag. We will take it in turns to help you to discover the fuse for the airbag of your Infiniti QX80 .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the airbag of your Infiniti QX80
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Infiniti QX80’s airbag. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact position thanks to the manual of your Infiniti QX80.
- Browse the manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the airbag of your Infiniti QX80 , it should be noted under the name “airbag” .
- Take out the fuse carefully with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If it is defective, change it with a new fuse, in any other case go to the last part of this content page and check the power supply to your airbag. As a last solution, you can take your car to your auto technician so that he can take a closer look at the trigger of your problem.
- After you change your car’s airbag fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the airbag fuse of your Infiniti QX80
Finally, we will now look at how to check the status of your car’s airbag relay. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Infiniti QX80, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cache for the position of the airbag relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to discover the fuse of the airbag of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Infiniti QX80, or the car radio fuse Infiniti QX80, do not hesitate to seek advice from our articles dedicated to these fuses.
To find more tips on the Infiniti QX80, take a look at the Infiniti QX80 category.