Modern cars are more and more pre-loaded with technology and nevertheless this gives us comfort, we sadly also suffer the cons. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Infiniti Q60, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this post, we will try to help you to solve your fuse complications and especially to find the fuse of the airbag on your Infiniti Q60. To do this, first, we will see in which situations it can be important to replace the fuse of the airbag of your Infiniti Q60, then where is the fuse of the airbag of your Infiniti Q60 .
Why replace the airbag fuse on Infiniti Q60?
So let’s begin our content on the location of the airbag fuse of your Infiniti Q60 by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you discover an airbag light warning on your dash, it is extremely possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is important to know that a fuse works as a safety unit to prevent overvoltage on your Infiniti Q60 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and check that the filament is still intact with a basic visual verify. In general, one will want to replace the fuse of the airbag of a Infiniti Q60 when they don’t operate anymore without reason . If your battery is working properly, it may be the fuse that is leading to your problem.
Where is the fuse for the airbag on Infiniti Q60?
We will now search for the fuse for the airbag in your Infiniti Q60. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that regulates the proper operation of your airbag. We will take it in turns to help you to find the fuse for the airbag of your Infiniti Q60 .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the airbag of your Infiniti Q60
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Infiniti Q60’s airbag. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t find it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact location thanks to the owners manual of your Infiniti Q60.
- Read the manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the airbag of your Infiniti Q60 , it should be noted under the name “airbag” .
- Remove the fuse cautiously with pliers and verify the condition of the filament.
- If it is faulty, change it with a new fuse, otherwise go to the last section of this content and verify the power supply to your airbag. As a last solution, you can take your car to your auto technician so that he can take a closer look at the trigger of your problem.
- After you replace your car’s airbag fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the airbag fuse of your Infiniti Q60
Finally, we will now look at how to verify the status of your car’s airbag relay. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Infiniti Q60, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cache for the location of the airbag relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the fuse of the airbag of your motor vehicle , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Infiniti Q60, or the car radio fuse Infiniti Q60, do not think twice to seek advice from our articles dedicated to these fuses.
To find more tips on the Infiniti Q60, take a look at the Infiniti Q60 category.