Recent cars are more and more outfitted with technology and although this brings us comfort, we regrettably also suffer the negatives. Many people are not convenient with anything electrical on our Bmw Serie 2 F22, even morehandling the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse complications and especially to find the fuse of the horn on your Bmw Serie 2 F22. To do this, first, we will discover in which circumstances it can be relevant to replace the fuse of the horn of your Bmw Serie 2 F22, then where is the fuse of the horn of your Bmw Serie 2 F22 .
Why replace the horn fuse to Bmw Serie 2 F22?
So let’s start our content page on the location of the horn fuse of your Bmw Serie 2 F22 by the interest of changing it. You might have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car horn, it is very possible that the fuse is the cause. It is essential to know that a fuse acts as a safety device to avoid overvoltage on your Bmw Serie 2 F22 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual check. In general, one will want to replace the fuse of the horn of a Bmw Serie 2 F22 when it will no longer work for no apparent explanation . If your battery is working effectively, it may be the fuse that is leading to your problem.
Where is the horn fuse on Bmw Serie 2 F22?
We will now seek out the place of the horn fuse on your Bmw Serie 2 F22 . The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that controls the solve operation of your horn. We will take it in turns to help you locate the fuse for your Bmw Serie 2 F22 horn.
Replace the fuse inside the horn of your Bmw Serie 2 F22
We will first look into the inner fuse of the horn of your Bmw Serie 2 F22. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the guidebook of your Bmw Serie 2 F22.
- Go through the manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the fuse of the horn of your Bmw Serie 2 F22 , it should be noted as “horn”.
- Remove the fuse from the horn cautiously with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If it’s faulty, replace it with a new fuse, in any other case skip to the last component of this content page and verify your horn. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you replace the fuse on your car horn, reassemble and test your horn.
Replacing the horn fuse relay on your Bmw Serie 2 F22
Finally, we will now discover how to verify the status of the horn relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Bmw Serie 2 F22, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the location of the horn relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t locate it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your horn, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to locate the fuse of your car horn , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Bmw Serie 2 F22, or the car radio fuse Bmw Serie 2 F22, do not think twice to consult our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If you wish more guides on the Bmw Serie 2 F22, go to our Bmw Serie 2 F22 category.